Wednesday, November 29, 2006

bloggng in from the uk

Hi from the UK Ro and everyone else!

I hope the exams go well Ro, its a good idea to invite your fellow students and teachers to contribute to our blog - a good way of opening up the discussion. I've been telling my colleagues at the university of Greenwich here in London all about the recent conference - our meeting and the blog of course - they are really interested but generally have not had an opportunity to explore HR much yet - many of them work in mental health, child health etc etc.

However if I can get some of them to participate here then it would be a good way to find out more from other international and perhaps UK-based colleagues. I'm going to 'prod' (safely!) my dear colleague, Peter Phillips, also in London, who attended our recent meeting to start blogging here as well - although like Ro, he's busy preparing for his PhD defense in a few weeks time - GOOD LUCK Pea! :)

Hope to hear a lot more from all you guys soooooooon!

Olive McKeown (London) oliviamck@hotmail.com

No comments: